Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's 4:30 in the morning...

and I am awake. I wish I could be asleep but after hours of tossing and turning I gave up trying. This has happened the last 3 nights. I go to bed each night and the first hour or so is fine and then I get a pain in my chest that wakes me up and has me tossing and turning until day break. I called my OB the first night it happened because I thought something must be horribly wrong, but he thinks it's just heartburn. It really doesn't feel like heartburn and not getting any sleep is not really working for me and my busy schedule. I think I might start sleeping in the reclining chair we have in the living room and see if that helps. If not I will have to call the doctor back instead of waiting for my appointment Tuesday. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...