Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby!!!

I am going to ignore the fact that I haven't updated since May and distract you with an overload of pictures...


You may have noticed a little theme above. There are two things Amelia loves best: Babies and Outside. She is really enjoying the freedom of the house we are now living in, especially the backyard. I think we spend a least some part of everyday out there. I am not complaining! 

I have also started watching a 4 month old little girl. It has been an adjustment for everyone but for the better. Amelia is always super excited when H arrives each morning and sad when it's time for her to go home. Amelia has really taken to her babies now and mimics a lot of the things I do with H. Amelia will put here babies to bed, covering them with her favorite blanket. Today I unpacked some of Amelia's 4oz bottles and let her pretend to feed her baby. She was super excited but also kept trying to put it in H's mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...