Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

I have been really bad about blogging lately. It's just that we have so much going on and it won't be stopping until the fall (if even then!). I've missed it though and I really wanted to share Amelia's first Easter egg hunts. We celebrated Easter with my family Saturday. My mom made lunch with a little help from Amelia. My sister Vicki and my brother-in-law Nathan came to visit and after we were all fed, had a casual egg hunt. Then the next day we had Easter lunch with Curtis' family. We tried the egg hunt thing again and it went over about as well. She was a good sport about finding eggs but was content once she got two in her hands. It's nice to know she's not greedy. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...