Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to the Grind

This weekend was the last of my maternity leave. We didn't end up doing much of anything but that's what made it perfect. We spent Saturday afternoon cuddled up napping together as a family. Mia turned six weeks old today. She is constantly growing and changing before our eyes. It's so funny to me when we go out and strangers say,"she's so tiny/small/new!" I can't help but think, "what are you talking about? She's huge!" This is of course because I held her when she wasn't even 6 lbs and I have known her more than just six weeks. It just amazes me how she changes on a daily basis. Yesterday, she cooed. Today, she full out smiled at us. I can't wait to find out what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...