Saturday, January 7, 2012

Step'n out Saturday

Cardigan, Shirt, and Denim Leggings: Old Navy, Boots: Candies curtsey of kohls, Cluch: Target.
Thanks to a friend Curtis and I were able to get tickets to the 2012 NCAA division 1 championship game. SHSU (Curtis is alumi and I will be in August) had a perfect season and then made it to the championship. What! What! Even though we lost 17-6, I had an awesome time. Since the game is in Frisco, a good drive from home, we decided to make a weekend of it and celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary belatedly. Amelia is staying with her grandparents for the weekend. I am sure she is having a blast as the picture shows but I still miss her. Is that not cray, cray? I spend all my time with the child. Oh well, we are seating down to dinner at a fancy grown ups restaurant in a matter of moments, so more later.
Eat'em up Kats!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...