Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stepin' Out Saturday - January Twenty First

This is a little late but I was waiting on permission to use pictures. 

Saturday night Amelia and I accompanied my mom to an event run by her friend. It's called Sassy Shoes Social. It is sponsored by a lot of local women entrepreneurs, specifically Sheree Boegner. It was such a fun time! The idea is to wear your sassy shoes, walk the runway and win fun door prizes, while becoming better aquatinted with local businesses. There was a "girls" category and I entered Amelia even though to be honest her shoes weren't that sassy. I looked for a week to find her cute shoes but couldn't find anything in her size. I had planned for her to wear her boots from target but one decided to unravel as I was trying to put it on her. In the end she wore her sneakers which are still pretty darn cute. We both walked the runway and Amelia won "Cute as a Button." It was a lot of fun and if we are still living in this area I would love to go next year.

Amelia: Dress: Carter's/ Jacket: Old Navy/ Tights: Old Navy/ Shoes: Stride Rite
Me: Dress: Target/ Sweater: Kohls/ Shoes: Target/ Jewelry: Etsy shop that is no longer open :(

Taken by K. Norwood Portraiture

If you live in the B/CS area you can check her services out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...