Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Great Cloth Diapering Adventure: Smartipants Cloth Diaper Review

 
 Smartipants rock! That is the simplest way to put it. I came across the brand in an ad on Facebook (social networking ads really work...). I was intrigue since I was in need of replacing several diapers that had been loaned to me. I read the statement by the designer Jessica and read about all the features, then I looked at the price. Are you kidding me? They are incredibly affordable. I thought, what the heck? I'll give'em a try.
    Once they arrived I did a little inspecting before washing. The outside design is similar to the Fuzzi Bunz and Charlie Banana that I own. I like that it has the overlapping snap tabs. It's great for getting a slim fit which is crucial for Amelia. The Smart Sleeve (the pocket is open at both ends) makes it so that you don't have to pull the insert out of a soiled diaper. It comes out in the wash. Too good too be true? Nope. It really works that way. I've been using these for over a month now. They have become my favorite diapers. I love the bright colors. The only thing that would make me like 'em more is if they were available in cute patterned fabrics.
 
I have been in no way compensated by Smartipants. I just really like this product!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...