Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Last Saturday





This weekend we went to the book store and had way too much fun. Before Amelia, my friend Rachel and I would meet for coffee about once a week at the local Hastings. Since Amelia arrived we haven't got to do that, but this past Saturday we did! I brought Amelia along and we had a great time watching her wondering down the ailes, pulling books from the shelf and finally discovering the train track and trains. She cracked us up fugitively running off with the trains and making us chase her. She has become really obsessed with playing chase, or well tempting others into chasing her...I guess she gets it from playing with the dogs, since they follow her everywhere. After about an hour Amelia conked out and we got to enjoy some grown up conversation with a little coffee on the side. We had such a fun time I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...