Friday, February 10, 2012

The Ties That Bind

My cousin Rachel and her family live in The Philippines as missionaries. My Aunt and Uncle have lived their my whole life and I remember with fondness their trips to the states during my childhood. When I was little I took things like my large close family for granted. I don't anymore. I treasure the chances I get to spend with my cousins and their children and I can't wait for Amelia to experience what it is to have a  numerous and loving extended family.

Yesterday Amelia and I went to the park with Rachel, her husband Clint and their two children Andrew (3yrs) and Lily (5 mouths).  I think Amelia had a lot of fun! Afterwards we hit up Half-Price Books and spent a little early birthday money.  We also spent the evening at my grandmothers and didn't make it home until midnight. Needless to say, we slept in this morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...