Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey Sailor Boy!

It's been too long since I posted last. I've had a project for school that basically took over my life for the past 5 days. I don't even have much time to post right now but I wanted to share this:
Isn't it so cute? My husband would kill me if I dressed Baby D in this (if Baby D is a boy!) but I just think it is adorable. It reminds me of a baby romper from the 1950's. Plus, who doesn't love a sailor? ;)
Petit Confection has a super cute collection full of adorable rompers for Boys and Girls as well as beautiful clothes of older kids.. Find this one here

I promise to update more soon. I will find the time. I have several things that have been rolling around in my head that I'd like to share.

Until then,
Nic

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for becoming a new follower! Congrats on baby ~ going to poke around the rest of your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...