Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pregnancy Pro!

I am a side sleeper. I always have been, at least as far as I can remember. I don't prefer one side to the other, any side will do. What won't do is sleeping on my stomach or back. So, when the Doc told me (like I knew he eventually would) that I needed to start sleeping on my side I though, "No Problem!" and smiled smugly. This was one thing I didn't have to worry about. In this one aspect I would be a pregnancy pro.

Well, a week ago my pestering cold became more of a mild flu. I could no longer count on being able to breath out my nose. Suddenly the easiest way to breath and the most appealing way to sleep was on my back. I am proud to report I have not given into temptation but I also haven't slept very well. So much for being a pro.

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I always slept on my sides and then when I got preggo all I wanted to do was sleep on my back. Hehe! I hope you kick this cold soon. Not being able to take meds is rough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...