Monday, October 11, 2010

You mean I don't look like a cow?

If one more person tells me, "Oh! You're 4 months along? You don't even look pregnant!" or "But you can't be that far along. You're still so small," I will scream. Seriously. I'm not sure if people are trying to be nice, like "don't worry you're not fat yet," or what but it makes me feel terrible. I mean from everything I have read I am right where I need to be as far as weight goes and my Doctor didn't say anything to be about my weight gain during our last visit, so I should be good. But every time someone reacts like that it makes me feel like I am not eating enough or Baby D might not be getting what he/she needs. I know that I need to get a thicker skin about this stuff. It's only going to get worse, especially once Baby D is actually here. It just makes me so frustrated that people don't consider how what they say might be taken by the other person. Urgh!

Okay, I'm done with my vent for the day. I will try and add a new picture soon. It's just that my house is a mess and I want to clean it a bit before capturing it in the background. I really haven't gain much weight the last couple of weeks but my stomach is growing wider. My belly button used to look like a long slit on my stomach but now it is stretched to more of a circle. I won't be documenting this because I doubt anyone wants to see my naked stomach. ;)

I should probably wait until everyone else has voted but I am putting my vote in now. I am voting for a girl. I think it only fair since Curtis is hoping so hard for a boy. If Baby D is a girl I don't want her to feel like we were wishing she was a boy b/c I am certainly not. I will be happy no matter what. That said, little girls are so much fun! They have all the pretty clothes and cute dolls. I am not a huge fan of pink but I do really like purple. Just 2 more weeks to go before we find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...