Friday, November 5, 2010

Pretty Colors



I love love LOVE this nursery featured over at Spearmint Baby. I read an article recently about how exposing your child to different types of textiles (blankets) helps them develop their sense of touch. So, I have been obsessed with crocheted or knitted blankets lately. I actually made a baby blanket a year or so ago for my Etsy shop but couldn't bare to part with it once it was done. My sister also has plans to work on a blanket for Baby D. The one in the picture above is so fun and playful! The colors are gorgeous. I found this adorable crocheted Granny square blanket at sunshinegirl37’s shop. I think it would make an great Christmas gift (wink, wink.)


Custom Granny Squares Afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...