Monday, November 29, 2010

Progress Report


How far along? 24 weeks and 5 days.
Total weight gain/loss: We don't own a scale so I haven't been keeping track.
Maternity clothes? My tops are starting to get tight and Curtis teased me the other day b/c my tummy was sticking out the bottom of my coat. So, some shopping maybe in order.
Stretch Marks? She is definitely helping me with the stretching part but still no marks as of yet.
Sleep: It is getting more uncomfortable. I have been using an extra pillow to put between my legs but I think a body pillow will be needed soon.
Best Moment This Week: feeling her kick/punch on both sides of my stomach at the same time. I decided she was dancing.
Movement: She is a busy bee but likes to keep quiet if I am moving around a lot.
Gender: She is a girl! :D
Food Cravings: None this week, but Thanksgiving lunch and dinner sure was delicious.
What I miss: Getting out of bed normally. I have to turn on my side and kind of roll off now. Apparently ab muscles don’t work when they stretch out.
What I am looking forward to:  School being out. The next two weeks are going to be crazy!
Belly button in or out? It is still in but it won’t be long before it is out.
Weekly Wisdom: One step at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...