Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 24 Doctor's Visit

Tuesday was a rather stressful day with my doctor's appointment overlapping my shift at work. I went into work at 8 and then took a "long" lunch for my appointment. Curtis totally forgot about our appointment and wasn't ready to go when I arrived to pick him up. I was so worried about being late I forgot to grab the pregnancy yoga book my sister loaned me. I wanted to get the Doctor's approval before starting any new exercises/stretches. I guess it will have to wait until next visit...
Anyways, on to the good part, it is official Baby D is a girl. The nurse had no problems getting between those legs this time. ;) I even have two pictures with her girly parts circled to embarrass her later in life. Oh the fun of being a parent! The best news is that she is perfectly healthy and the Doctor is very happy with my weight gain, which I have mentioned has been minimal.
We go in next month for our last monthly visit before we start going every two weeks. I will have my glucose test and our 3rd trimester ultrasound. I can't believe we are almost in the third trimester. Before I know it she will be here and I will have no life. J/k. It does seem to be going by fast. December break will be spent getting the house baby ready. I am really looking forward to it. My nesting instincts are really kicking in, or maybe that is just the interior designer in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...