Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nursery Decor Ideas...

Mia has already gotten a Christmas present! My lovely friend Brittney decided to get crafty and made these super chic letters that spell out A-M-E-L-I-A. (I only included Mia in the picture b/c it fit better) I was planning on going with brown and white as the basis of Mia's nursery color palette. I wanted to add another color for contrast but hadn't decided on one yet. So, Brittney kind of helped with that. I love love love this blue, and blue is Curtis' favorite color.  I am hoping to have Mia's bedding made, either by me or Mia's Gigi.  I was really excited when I found these fabrics at Sew Mama Sew. I like the blue and yellow best (sorry, not a big pink fan). What do y'all think? Will her room still seem girlie with brown, blue, and yellow? or should I opt for the same pattern in brown, blue, and pink?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So adorable! YES it will still be girly! She will have a closet full of girly clothes, girly nick-nacks on the shelves and walls, and SHE will be living in there! Everything does not have to be pink -- I'm not a big fan either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! blue, yellow and brown works. It can still be girly with bows or ribbons and feathers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...