Thursday, November 17, 2011

I think I can make that...

I have been on this cleaning and organizing kick since, well, before Amelia was born I guess. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you know how much I enjoy doing dishes. Well, a friend and I were exchanging cleaning tips the other day and she told me about a magnet you can buy for your dishwasher. One side says "Clean" and the other "Dirty." It's so supposed to cut down on those "Are these dishes clean?" moments of sniffing plates/cups...Am I the only one who does that? I looked the magnets up online when I got home and thought, "I think I can make that..." So, yesterday I did.

I downloaded a fancy font and used Power Point. I'm sure you could use other programs but I was already using it on a homework project; word would probably be easy too. Once I got it looking the way I wanted I printed it off on plain printer paper. I already had a magnet sheet in my stash of craft supplies (Score!). It was the kind with adhesive on one side, no glue necessary! I did put a coat of mod podge on the front though. Just to make it a little more water resistent. And ta-da!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...