Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Shower Fun!

On Saturday, my husband and I went to a couple's baby shower for Drew and Carissa from The Undaily Daven. It was such a blast! We stayed until well after midnight. The idea was that the guys would play poker while the ladies did the usual baby fare in the next room. At the end of the night we all just congregated in the living room to visit. The baby games were a lot of fun and it was great to have an excuse to talk about nothing but babies. :) I am looking forward to more baby showers, mine and other friends that are expecting. I took a lot of pictures but I am giving sharing rights to Carissa. Hopefully she will post some soon...


We have a doctor's appointment this afternoon! I will try to update tonight but tomorrow at the latest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...