Thursday, September 16, 2010

Starting a new...

Welcome to my pregnancy/soon-to-be-baby blog! I had originally intended to keep a pen and paper journal for our LO (little one), but that hasn't worked out so well. I started off great...I did better than my mother with her single entry in my baby journal but alas I still have so many memories that I have not documented. I am on the computer most of the day for school and so I thought, just maybe, I would be better at keeping up with a baby blog than I have at my baby journal. Here's to hoping! Tonight I plan to type up the few entries I have written. I intend this blog to be a letter to baby/ place to vent/ sharing of information. Once a week I plan to show a few of my favorite baby items, as well as post pics of things we buy/receive as gifts for our LO. So, I hope you will join me for this joyous/terrifying ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...