Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dearest You,

It is a bit hard to decide if I am indeed "late" because my cycle is not exactly regular. I will buy a digital test on Thursday to know for certain. If it is indeed true, as I believe, than I will not have started this journal in vain. I will acknowledge now, in this first entry, that I am not a disciplined writer. I often start with the best of intentions but life has a way of distracting me.

I hope this journal will be different because I want to fill this notebook with letters to you. My mommy (your Grami) wrote a journal for me which was only one short entry. I was always curious to know my mommy before she became what she is to me, so I always found that journal disappointing. This is why I am starting this. I hope you are curious one day like I have been and that you will have this to give you answers.

Love,
Mom
(July, 6, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...